Piston Ring question

cycles4fun

Hello, I do not have a parts catalog and wondering if anyone knows the part number for piston rings on a 2003 V1100 lemans. Unfortunately during assembly (bonehead move, don't ask) I broke one oil control ring and need a new one or a new set for one piston. Is there any chance they offer the oil control ring as a seperate part? I found this part number, 05061030, from a Euro website and and its listed as an 92mm oil control ring for a Breva, Griso, Cali Classic and wondering if its the same. Thanks

Mike

According to the parts manual that I have the full ring set is 30 06 06 60.

Top ring is 30 06 07 60

Middle ring 30 06 09 60

Bottom ring 30 06 10 60

The parts manual is out there on the web somewhere. I think I got my .pdf copy from the MPH Cycles website, not sure if they still have it there.

Top ring is 30 06 07 60

Middle ring 30 06 09 60

Bottom ring 30 06 10 60

The parts manual is out there on the web somewhere. I think I got my .pdf copy from the MPH Cycles website, not sure if they still have it there.

Thank you for your reply. I spoke with my local MG dealer today and thank goodness they do offer an oil control ring seperately. Its around 50.00 which is really steep but much cheaper then the 130.00 they want for a complete set for ONE piston. Its available, ordered, and I should have it in a week. I will also check the site you mention for the parts manual. thanks again.

Mike

Top ring is 30 06 07 60

Middle ring 30 06 09 60

Bottom ring 30 06 10 60

Thank you for your reply. I spoke with my local MG dealer today and thank goodness they do offer an oil control ring seperately. Its around 50.00 which is really steep but much cheaper then the 130.00 they want for a complete set for ONE piston. Its available, ordered, and I should have it in a week. I will also check the site you mention for the parts manual. thanks again.

Mike

Hello, just hopped over to MPH Cycles website and the parts

manual is there! Awesome , Thanks again. I love this Forum!