V11 meet Scotland

macguzzi

Trying to plan a meet at the Scottish Rally next May, anyone interested I know Guy and Helen come up for that heard a rumor of visitors from Netherlands and Denmark. Let me know as i have accommodation in Edinburgh, but i would need to book it out.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trying to plan a meet at the Scottish Rally next May, anyone interested I know Guy and Helen come up for that heard a rumor of visitors from Netherlands and Denmark. Let me know as i have accommodation in Edinburgh, but i would need to book it out.

Count me, Monsieur Macguzzi! After 16 years in the armed forces I've seen my fair share of forrests and have been camping in God's free nature so now I'm a comfy bastard who likes my bed. And indoors, preferably.

Jaap and I have talked about either catching the ferry from Ijmuiden/Netherlands (two fairies on a ferry??) or do a hard routine and drive up through England and meet the Lewis´, Foodys, Mal, Magnus and anyone else who would like to join.

Roll on May, we need some tarmac under the wheels!

BR

Søren

I'll be there....lord knows what bike I'll be on though...don't think project satan will be ready so I may be on the pushbike

Be great to see the Danes and the Dutch there...if you want to go really hardcore Soren you could turn up in the Shaguar

Mal

5-7 May? Galloway would be handy.

May and June weekends are pretty well impossible for me in 2012, due to work commitments.

I definitely have stuff on over the bank holiday weekends, but I'll see if I can manage the Scotland meet somehow.

I'd love to go, of course.

5-7 May? Galloway would be handy.

May and June weekends are pretty well impossible for me in 2012, due to work commitments.

I definitely have stuff on over the bank holiday weekends, but I'll see if I can manage the Scotland meet somehow.

I'd love to go, of course.

Usually starts Friday and ends Monday which makes 4th-7th May but I will have to confirm.

I'm there! Just give me plenty of warning on the dates...

I understand there are only 150 tickets so best to snap em up quick when they go on sale. Ladies and gentlemen from outside the UK don't need a ticket and can pay on the gate but let me know if you are coming for sure and I will inform organisers.

Guy

Soren you could turn up in the Shaguar

Mal

:D :D Good one, Mal. I'll let Mrs. Tikkanen know...

The Scura should be ready in Spring, inshallah. It's a bit poof to go to a Guzzi rally by car, so Black Betty will be on the road, goddammit. Clutch/gearbox issues haven't yet been solved as my wrenchmonkee is still waiting for the bits to arrive from bella Italia.

@Guy: I will be there for sure, no matter how, so count me in, please.

You all have a nice weekend with plenty of food and vino.

Cheers

Søren

• 2 months later...

Euan, I'd be up for a stay in Edinburgh. 2nd to 3d of May. Let me know if that's possible.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm there! Just give me plenty of warning on the dates...

I understand there are only 150 tickets so best to snap em up quick when they go on sale. Ladies and gentlemen from outside the UK don't need a ticket and can pay on the gate but let me know if you are coming for sure and I will inform organisers.

Guy

Wish I'd known about this sooner,I'm in British Columbia Canada and have a 2004 Le Mans and this would have been a good trip to make as I've been thinking of shipping it over to the U.K. to do some riding in Europe,and my Sister lives in Newton Stewart which is right close to the rally,I'm booked for Mexico in April so no way i can make it,maybe next time,"Dam",is this event held every year?

Stu.