V11 meet Scotland

macguzzi

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guy, I seem to remember you buying tickets for me also? In that case I'll pay you back during that weekend.

I also have sent an e-mail to the organiser, but didn't get a reply (yet).

Hi Jaap

Its ok I have advised Dave Breeze the organiser you are coming. I have not bought you a ticket you just pay when you arrive.

Guy, I seem to remember you buying tickets for me also? In that case I'll pay you back during that weekend.

Hi Jaap

Its ok I have advised Dave Breeze the organiser you are coming. I have not bought you a ticket you just pay when you arrive.

I need ticket too as no longer guzzi club member although i started it in scotland in 1977

Hi Jaap

Goes for me, too??? :wub:

Hi Guy's, new to the V11 clan so can someone give me a run down on dates, times, admission, camping facilities and format of meet please.

I live in North East England and fancy a few days away on the Le Mans.

Cheers Darryl

Hi Jaap

Yup!

Hi Guy's, new to the V11 clan so can someone give me a run down on dates, times, admission, camping facilities and format of meet please.

I live in North East England and fancy a few days away on the Le Mans.

Cheers Darryl

It is the MGCGB Rally held at Moniaive near Dumfries first May Bank Holiday.

Booking form and details are in Gambalunga if you are in the Guzzi Club.

Cheers

Guy

Hi Jaap

Yup!

Have I told you lately that I love you? :bier::thumbsup:

Anyone any idea about, or better still a link to camping/toilet facilities and cost of such please for this venue.

Almost certain i fancy a weekend here and would book a ticket provided i know i can get my head down ( peepies )for both nights .

Cheers Darryl