MGS 01 on ebay

Guzzisport

The MGS 01 on ebay at the moment was previously for sale by the New Zealand owner for $40,000 US..... an unrealistic price as it was and even though he had enquiries from all over the world it didn't sell. Now some charlatans in Kentucky (The USA ... capital of capitalism with no morals or scruples, where else??) want $US62,500! The blatant greed in this world never ceases to amaze.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/MOTO-GUZZI-MGS01-RARE-/220925034914?pt=US_motorcycles&hash=item33702881a2#ht_638wt_1090

If some fool pays for that, then not only did Guzzi miss the boat by not producing this machine (which we all know is the case anyway), but it will prove the saying there is a sucker born every minute.

Oh and of course they cannot even get their grammar / spelling correct:

The maintenance and upkeep of this undamaged monster is of the highest caliper./quote]

OK. So if a MGS 01 can be snaffled and shipped from here (NZ) to the US and the queens ransom requested for it, then do I have a bargain for you. Moto Guzzi 1100 Corsa edition NZD $11000 (you do the exchange rate) 2000 model 35000km approx. Looks good. Of the highest faliper. Send me a cheque for $30000 USD and I'll arrange shipping. Cash or bank transfer even better. Better move quick as these are desirable. I can check it out for you just up the road by donkey. Link here:

http://www.trademe.co.nz/motors/motorbikes/motorbikes/sports/auction-441027404.htm

And yes I remember the MGS for sale last year sometime here in NZ. Could make a grown man weep to see it leave the country.........(if it does prove to be same bike) :(

Or you could have just have well had this for +$70k USD (courtesy BikeEXIF.com):

Ever wondered what $72,540 of motorcycle might look like? That's what this 1906 Indian Camel Back just sold for at the Bonhams Las Vegas auction. — with Mike Garvison and Giorgio Lamarmora.

405530_10150470007387741_51822757740_8927840_1583896213_n.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

galaxiid. I know for a fact that this was the Christchurch bike.

I am from NZ and live in the US now. I always follow trade me as well. Sorry your Trademe link expired. Post a photo if you can.

If you need anything from the states let me know. Am coming back in a couple weeks. We have Moto International here in Seattle ... THE guzzi dealer in the US!

Cheers

PaulM... pm sent