2004 Coppa Italia for SALE

fraser61

This is a limited edition motorcycle, there were exactly 40 made during 2004, with 32 allocated for the US. I am the third owner, the first was a lady who did 32 miles on it, the second owner ran up approx 4,300 miles and myself. The total current mileage is approx 7,200.

The Italia comes with complete Ohlins suspension, Brembo brakes, the carbon fiber front fender and starter cover, 2 brand new tires and 2012 Texas DMT test sticker.

The previous owner put on it aftermarket items such as a Roper windage tray, Hyperpro adjustable steering dampener, CRG bar end mirrors, K&N air filter, , NGK Iridium plugs, a billet brake pedal, CRG levers, Heavy bar end weights, Rossopuro front brake fluid cap, Stucchi crossover, a very cool oil pressure gauge, and an equally cool dipstick oil temperature gauge and a Rossopuro billet plate for the indicator lights.

He also modified the airbox for better breathing removing the charcoal vent canister with its spaghetti vacuum hose arrangement that is prone to leak, and re-routed the tip over valve to be straight up and down.

This machine also has from the factory the $2,000 dollar option of the titanium mufflers and the factory racing ECU. Last year I had a Power Commander put on it and dyno tuned. I can supply a .PDF of the chart if you wish.

The only minor cosmetic damage are a couple of tiny scrapes and nicks, one about 2" in diamaeter on the RHS exhaust pipe (not muffler) which the previous owner claimed to have happened when off loading it from a trailer, and the other a minor scrape he also did on the headlamp fairing, but which has been touche din and is hardly noticable.

I'm selling because the bike it doesn't agree with my riding style so I want to move on. Will send pics to oyur email on request as they are all too big to post here.

Open to sensible offers over $6,500

Hope that helps and please let me know if you have any further questions.

Thanks for looking

Fraser

Katy Texas 77450 :thumbsup: