2003 Rosso Corsa: munted

galaxiid

Rosso Corsa for sale here (New Zealand) good for parts or restore to new condition....shame to see a bike like this in such a state, be good if it went to a caring home.

Current bid around $2010 NZD. I wonder what a fairing for one costs ex factory!

http://www.trademe.co.nz/motors/motorbikes/motorbikes/other/auction-463730220.htm

Mmmm nice job on the fuel pump connectors,they must have done that inspecting the bike! That damage would cost a small fortune to put back to original.

Yes I wondered how that could possibly have happened with the fuel connectors. Hey I'll ship it to the UK for you :thumbsup:

Note the parts list in the auction DOESNT have a price next to the items listed.

Soooo, what's still good about this bike? :huh2:

There are a few parts that would be worth buying, but other than that it seems pretty far gone. I've heard that even after fairly low speed crashes, spine frame Guzzis don't recover well.

Soooo, what's still good about this bike? :huh2:

There are a few parts that would be worth buying, but other than that it seems pretty far gone. I've heard that even after fairly low speed crashes, spine frame Guzzis don't recover well.

Pretty far gone???? That my friend from the photos is a very lightly damaged motorcycle.Please call me if you ever fall off your bike,I'll buy it off you for a song.

It looks like some clown that doesnt know the trick to undoing the fuel couplings has used wire cutters to snip the fittings but apart from that most of the damage looks cosmetic and fairly minor.

Me personally,I would ditch the fairing and replace the broken bits with good SH stuff off ebay and have a nice Naked version.

Ciao

...Pretty far gone???? That my friend from the photos is a very lightly damaged motorcycle....

Who knows? Could be just fix the bits you see in the photos or could be bent forks, yokes, frame, cracked cases etc etc - can't know full damage til you inspect it.

KB :sun:

fark... its up to $4800, thats a bit in that condition... to much for a BEARs race bike for me LOL

People went nuts bidding on it....must make my coffee sport worth $15k....at least its all together :thumbsup: never followed it till the end guess it didn't go much higher than $4800

fark... its up to $4800, thats a bit in that condition... to much for a BEARs race bike for me LOL

People went nuts bidding on it....must make my coffee sport worth $15k....at least its all together :thumbsup: never followed it till the end guess it didn't go much higher than $4800

Winning bid: $5,088.00

Winning bid: $5,088.00