Many years ago 3 women arrives a the Sligachan camp site on Guzzis and in conversation they made it clear their lesbian leanings. To be honest this left me with the lingering thought that Guzzis must be 'dykes bikes'. This was reinforced a year later when talking to a stocky big handed 'woman' at a local university.

Well, that makes it official: Guzzis are butch bikes. As opposed to femme ones. ^_^

Butch or bitch?

Well, ok, a slightly un- politically correct thread, as I'm gay and so's my wife.

Anyway....

The aprilia moto 6.5.

I never understood the reasoning. It's not a cruiser, naked bike or...anything really. It's just odd.

And I never saw anyone ride one in proper bike gear. They wore suits. Even ties. Very odd...

And also the Honda Rune.

As cruisers go, it wasn't. A friend of mine in Vancouver has one. It's purple, I think. He keeps it in his attic. It has no miles. He thinks it's worth a fortune! I think he's mad.

Havent motorbikes in general lost much of their butchness these days? I wouldn't call a big 1600 cc BMW touring bike necessarily camp but with a heated seat, radio, navigation, ABS, integrated dishwasher and hair dryer it barely qualifies as butch.

A Mk III Le Mans, now that one was butch, if you define butch as extremely hard sprung with heavy controls and zero creature comforts. :lol: very entertaining bike though :)

And also the Honda Rune.

Didn't know that one, don't think they were imported to NL, so I looked it up.

MY EYES, MY EYES!!!

I had to look it up too..OMG. gives a whole new meaning to 'tear jerker'. It is beond camp, hoyotoho, hoyotoho.