'02 Le Mans Red/Gred FS, Dallas

IBA 270

I'm changing the heard around a bit and unfortunately the Le Mans is going to be the odd bike out. She's been marvelous; fun to ride, handles well, sounds great and ALWAYS draws looks and questions!

Here is scoop; I bought it January of last year from a member here. The bike was in great shape and very well sorted. I added a few more touches; Moto Bits pegs (really a nice bit of kit), bar end mirrors, deleted the rear fender/hugger (my word it looks like she's lost a lot of weight!), cleaned the injectors, added stiffer fork springs (again...nice improvement!) and added K&N pods (sounds great, looks great!). Just fixed a pesky oil leak that was hard (for me) to find, but easy to fix....almost embarrasing really...She runs very well. Pings only a smidge at part throttle when hot and only for a few hundred RPM. I think it's gas quality now frankly.

I have all of the stock parts that have been removed. I rotated the mufflers up and did a quickie fab of some brackets, but of course I still have the passenger peg/brackets as well. I also have a very nice Corbin saddle (yes, they do fit...and I'll show you the secret of how to make them work).

The reason I'm selling; I'm and MSF coach and a track day instructor/junkie. I have a full on Ducati 748/699 race bike, but I really need a litre bike (think Aprilia Mille R or Tuono) that has a little torque and makes moving around students easier. I've never had the Goose on the track...it's been my run around/poser bike!

I'm looking for $5,500...and I'll take $5,000 (yea, just cutting to the chase).

Guzzi 002 - small.jpg