CRG Lane Splitter Install Question

TJBrooklyn

Any thoughts on installing end bars on an 02 Scura? When I took the end piece off the clip on, there's a hexagonal piece on the end and a smaller cylinder inside the clip on, which might make the internal adapter for the mirror not workable. Any thoughts? Also thought of sliding the throttle body and other pieces inward to make room inside the hexagonal piece on the bar end but not sure how much room I have. the piece with the starter button seems harder to move/slide. Any thoughts would be appreciated. I'm kind of new to doing my own bike work but enjoying the learning curve. Haven't tried the left clip on yet...

TJ

If I remember right (which I might not), doesn't that hex piece just unscrew? Try an adjustable on it and see if it doesn't come out. I have some swanky Rizomo grips on mine and they have their own end cap that uses an expanding rubber plug (like a bilge drain on a boat) to keep them in place. Probably your mirrors are the same? :huh2:

V11front.jpg

You have the clip-ons?

Get yourself a pair of Napoleon bar-end mirrors. You'll have to sand down the rubber bushings to fit inside the bars, but they are a lot cheaper than CRG, they fit the style of the bike, and you can actually see behind you (somewhat).