Which Silencers?

PeteTW

I haven't got the carbon capped round Mistrals, but I do have Oval Mistrals and they sound bloody awesome. They are a bit on the loud side if you swap out the crossover as well, though (I have a Mistral crossover on mine). Performance wise, the crossover makes a big difference to the mid range. I don't know how the cans compare to standard because I've never ridden a standard one.

Trev

mivvhoch.th.png

MIVV. But be aware, the grawl is not for the faint hearted. And they feel a bit lanky at midrange.

Those black silicone boob caps shown on that other Greeny would make the perfect extension for them and vice versa :)

I like them because you can easily adjust their position to your gusto, as shown on my bike.

Hubert

IMG_0203.JPG

Try these,look great,sound great ( a lot better than Mistral megaphones)and cost effective.

Ciao

I'm almost ready to buy those..from MGcycle.

These are "Agostinis" from Funnily enough Agostinis in Italy.They sound better than the Mistrals I had on it (like a bevel ducati but softer,without the edgy crack)

Ciao

IMG_0203.JPG

Try these,look great,sound great ( a lot better than Mistral megaphones)and cost effective.

Ciao

I'm almost ready to buy those..from MGcycle.

These are "Agostinis" from Funnily enough Agostinis in Italy.They sound better than the Mistrals I had on it (like a bevel ducati but softer,without the edgy crack)

Ciao

can I get them in the States and how much $ ?

[quokte]Oval Mistrals and they sound bloody awesome.

And they are very good looking. I chose these since they went on a 2004 Cafe Sport that has carbon fiber bits and the Mistral carbon fiber cans complement the look. Expensive but the U.S. dollar to euro exchange rate is a little better lately.

Thanks Yeahoo,

The Mistrals are looking good, they cam eback to me directly with a good price...and the Euro exchange rate helps too for us in the UK. I'm still curious about the MIVVs though...anybody?

Pete

Thanks Yeahoo,

The Mistrals are looking good, they cam eback to me directly with a good price...and the Euro exchange rate helps too for us in the UK. I'm still curious about the MIVVs though...anybody?

Pete

Member Macguzzi has them on his Scura and he's been a big proponent of them here in the past. Maybe you could PM him to see if he's still real happy with them?