V11 LE MANS REGISTRY

Bob Hartman

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

2002 V11 Le Mans    Red and Grey.   East central Minnesota.  This is one of three Guzzi's in the family.  We have a T 3, a Stelvio and the Le Mans.  Down the street resides another mid 80's Le Mans.   I am looking to upgrade the suspension as the Sachs is kaput.   The Le Mans is not a hot house flower but used in rallies and what not.   

2002 V11 Le Mans    Red and Grey.   East central Minnesota.  This is one of three Guzzi's in the family.  We have a T 3, a Stelvio and the Le Mans.  Down the street resides another mid 80's Le Mans.   I am looking to upgrade the suspension as the Sachs is kaput.   The Le Mans is not a hot house flower but used in rallies and what not.   

See you in Wisconsin this weekend? The best rally in the country.. Free micro brews, too. :ninja: Cheese.. lots of cheese.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello!

2002 V11 Le Mans.

Russia. Saint-Petersburg.

Beautiful LeMans, Mitozzz. welcome to the forum. There is much valuable information to be found here, to keep the Guzzi running optimally. I for one, would like to see plenty of pictures of your bike, on your favorite local roads and countryside. Video is especially welcome. Saint Petersburg is a beautiful city and one I would love to see in person.

• Like 1

Hello!

2002 V11 Le Mans.

Russia. Saint-Petersburg.

Beautiful LeMans, Mitozzz. welcome to the forum. There is much valuable information to be found here, to keep the Guzzi running optimally. I for one, would like to see plenty of pictures of your bike, on your favorite local roads and countryside. Video is especially welcome. Saint Petersburg is a beautiful city and one I would love to see in person.

Ок :)

everything will be!

• 7 months later...

Hey everyone,

Here’s my 2002 Tenni #133/170 with 14k miles on it. Always wanted one and was able to pick this one up last summer.

ffc59b9dd779f8c727d84b6fc3cfca53.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey everyone,

Here’s my 2002 Tenni #133/170 with 14k miles on it. Always wanted one and was able to pick this one up last summer.

ffc59b9dd779f8c727d84b6fc3cfca53.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome guzzicruiser! sweet Tenni. the forum has a Tenni registry too! https://www.v11lemans.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=6415&page=17&do=findComment&comment=232277