Slavomir Musilek R.I.P.

Guzzirider

Sad news indeed :(

Slavomir was a great contributor to this site and his love and passion for V11's and racing will be remembered forever.

Godspeed, Slavomir

Link to Czec Cafe Racer homepage

Søren

This is terrible news. Godspeed Slavomir. Sincere condolences to his family and friends.

Slavo contacted me a few years ago asking if I would mind acting as an intermediary for the purchase of a closeout Bell helmet from a vendor that would only ship to North America. I was a little apprehensive because I had been burned doing a favor for a member of another forum that I had never met, but the transaction with him was flawless and he came across as a genuinely great guy. RIP buddy.

Ride careful out there folks.

I always liked his humble," hat in hand",tone of his posts.Respectful.Something that is lacking from many online forums as we let traditional manners go to the wayside because of anonymity of the internet.He didn't.

Ride on Slav,Ride on,....

respect.gif

You can tell a fine man when his character comes across languages, lines of nations, and even through an internet forum.

Fine fellow, indeed . :notworthy:

OMG. Ditto all the comments on how genuine and likable he seemed. I am shocked, and truly amazed at how a man I've never met could have such a deep affect when we get news like this. I will drink deeply tonight, to him and to those who he's left behind, and to the health and safety of all of you, my internet family. God's speed Slav.