Wild Guzzi

Kiwi_Roy

There are two sites I visit every day without fail, this one and Wild Guzzi

for the past week when I type "Wild goose chase guzzi" I see the link but click on

"General Discussion"

all I get is

Safari can’t find the server.

I'm starting to suffer from withdrawal here :helmet:

"Hurry back Luap"

Tried it with FireFox and it didnt work either,probably doin maintenance.

I'm having the same problem. A couple weeks ago there were glitches at times and I think Luap said he needed more memory. I suspect that's the problem or changing server ???? Hope it's back up soon.....

Update

The site was up for a couple of hours yesterday but this morning it's gone again.

Luap has left this message for us on the main board.

Wildguzzi.com Update 9-25-12: On or about 09-20-2012, the harddrives on the server failed. Completely failed. I am currently working to locate a good backup to restore the files. The only backups I have were corrupted. I have no estimated time to get all of this resolved, but am working on it continually. Thanks for your patience, Luap McKeever

I'm sure most of us have lost a hard drive at some time, perhaps it would be a good idea for Luap to forget about all the old files and start again with a clean slate.

At the same time it might be a good idea to place some restrictions on the way we copy and paste huge quotes and I'm sure threads with multiple copies of photographs must clog up the works.

Take as long as you need Luap, we will be here when you get back.

:oldgit:

Roy

09-26-12: I have located the latest backup and am in the process of restoring the website to its entirety to a new host. Depending on the length of time it takes to do the migration, the current estimate is to be back online by 09-28-12. Thanks, Luap

Just found this on website

Cheers wits

• 2 months later...

Wild Guzzi are back up and have been for weeks

What really peed me off on a Recent trip to China the site was filtered out by the great firewall of china

• 9 years later...

It's April, 2022 and I'm totally unable to log on to Luap's Wildgoose Chase Moto Guzzi.  When I search for it, there is not a single mention of it in any of the sites that appear. Another old time WGC member, BPReynolds, told me this morning he has no trouble logging on to WGC. 

Does anyone have a suggestion here?

Thanks,

Ralph Glorioso

34 minutes ago, krglorioso said:

It's April, 2022 and I'm totally unable to log on to Luap's Wildgoose Chase Moto Guzzi.  When I search for it, there is not a single mention of it in any of the sites that appear. Another old time WGC member, BPReynolds, told me this morning he has no trouble logging on to WGC. 

Does anyone have a suggestion here?

Thanks,

Ralph Glorioso

Ralph, site is up ...