I ask for help with service.

Onibaka

Hello!

The motorcycle is simply excellent, went to Poland in search of the motorcycle for itself and I found it!

Whether there is at whom an opportunity to make the sketch with sizes (drawing) of the specified element, mine is broken, I am going to make the new.

ab9f2d39d7b5.jpg

I have an old scratched up pair of head protectors I could send but it would be nice to send our new friend a pair of Joe Kenny's

I expect we might have trouble getting them through customs, any ideas?

Roy

I thought he was asking about the metal extension on the side stand that lets you catch it with your foot to put it down or retract it. That is the part outlined in red.

I thought he was asking about the metal extension on the side stand that lets you catch it with your foot to put it down or retract it. That is the part outlined in red.

In a diferent picture.

My sidestand clip is broken too, you don't need that.

I have an old scratched up pair of head protectors I could send but it would be nice to send our new friend a pair of Joe Kenny's

Roy

I'd pitch in some money if someone else will research the customs thing. :rasta:

Roy

I'd pitch in some money if someone else will research the customs thing. :rasta:

http://www.swva.net/jkenny/

Which ones does he need?

I have the later model square head with the through holes myself, just love em

Hello!

The motorcycle is simply excellent, went to Poland in search of the motorcycle for itself and I found it!

Whether there is at whom an opportunity to make the sketch with sizes (drawing) of the specified element, mine is broken, I am going to make the new.

ab9f2d39d7b5.jpg

I will make a sketch, take a picture and post it, but it might take a couple of days. I have guests right now.

Kiwi Roy,

I'll chip in a few bucks as well for our Belarus friend if you (or someone) organizes such. I haven't been visiting V11Lemans too much lately, so feel free to send me a PM.

Onibaka- I have not seen this yet- set your valve clearances to "euro spec" or "raceco spec:. That helps with the idle revolutions and helps the motorcycle run more smoothly.

Roy

Make them look "used", send them seperately and put them in Christmas boxes. I will give some $ also. I don't know if gifts are taxed through customs or not.

p.s. I returned some stuff ( about $300.00) to Agostini's , duty was going to eat up the value of the parts. I told Agostini to tell them to throw it in the trash.

p.s. I returned some stuff ( about $300.00) to Agostini's , duty was going to eat up the value of the parts. I told Agostini to tell them to throw it in the trash.

I bought a brand new slipper clutch from a Ducati shop in Italy a few months back. It arrived 5 days later by post - in a plain cardboard box with no customs declaration. I was not charged any duty.

Who would have thought the combination of fast shipping from Italy and no duty would be possible? I would never expect either one by itself .....

I will make a sketch, take a picture and post it, but it might take a couple of days. I have guests right now.

It will help me, I will wait, thanks.

Here's a quick sketch, but you can make one from it. It's formed from 4mm piano wire. (spring wire) Dimensions are in inches because all my measuring tools are inches..

002-14.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Dear friends! With coming New Year! With the best regards and that in 2013 would please you health, successes in work and private life and certainly an iron horse! :bier:

Regards

Konstantin

:xmas: