I ask for help with service.

Onibaka

I too. Unfortunately I don't know where they are at present. I hope it simply delays in work of mail and a parcel didn't lose.

Sometimes happens that packages are delivered very long.

• 2 weeks later...

They came!  :D

I unpacked them and there was in the admiration, perfectly made work!

Many thanks to all for this gift, it was very pleasant to receive and I very much appreciate it!

Regards

Konstantin

203b3ab1abad.jpg9cc779c5314a.jpg

86f044a1aba9.jpg

Prompt, what silent blocks approach to reaction rod. Maybe they have number, or the sizes. Mine in bad condition. Thanks.

I found a chart on the second page of this thread with the dimensions. http://www.v11lemans.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=10079&hl=+torque%20+arm%20+bushing&page=2

In English, they are called bushings, and that may help your search..

Prompt, what silent blocks approach to reaction rod. Maybe they have number, or the sizes. Mine in bad condition. Thanks.

I found a chart on the second page of this thread with the dimensions. http://www.v11lemans.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=10079&hl=+torque%20+arm%20+bushing&page=2

In English, they are called bushings, and that may help your search..

Thanks, this that that is necessary

• 1 month later...
Guys, Hose (INTAKE RUBBER SLEEVE) 01114390 and 01114300 are identical?  According to the catalog on the motorcycle of 2002 costs 01 11 43 00...

The motorcycle doesn't hold Idle speed and (fail) becomes deaf.  on 2000-3000 revolutions per minute interruptions and cottons around Hose, on it are available cracks and I think sucks air. 

Thanks.

01114390 is replaced by 01114300. The intake rubber can also be blown off the manifold. sucking air. So check if it's still well in place. Maybe some tape can tell you if the rubbers are kracked all the way trough.

Problem it is visible not in to suck air.  It is visible a problem with any sensor.  On Idle speed aren't stable.  If smoothly to add turns to 3000 RPM - the motorcycle shakes (breakthroughs, pulls) Sometimes rise to 2000-3000 RPM and draft vanishes.  There is an engine suffers failure (CONK OUT) when I release the gas handle.  :(  

Tell please in what the problem is possible? We here have no diagnostic equipment (Axone 2000) and it is necessary to order all spare parts (Ebay etc).
Ask questions, I will describe everything as I will be able.

PS And probably unevenly cylinders (the spark is) work. 
All this began suddenly, everything was good, and after the next stop in a way, it refuses to work steadily (the valve are adjusted, idle speed was all right)

I opened a motor-season...

I am having a little trouble understanding.

Are you saying the engine increases to about 3000 RPM then stops?

Do you think it might be loosing the spark?

I don't think that a problem in a spark.  It is rather something with a mix and fuel distribution.  

The mix is enriched, fuel doesn't manage to burn down, idle speed spontaneously rise (happens to 3000-4000).  

The problem with Air–fuel ratio can.  I think any sensor gives incorrect information. 

Tomorrow I will try I will shoot video with work on idle speed.

For the idle speed to rise that high I think you would need to get much more air into the cylinders, like a big leak.

Loose throttle linkage?

What do others think?

I don't think that a problem in a spark.  It is rather something with a mix and fuel distribution.  
The mix is enriched, fuel doesn't manage to burn down, idle speed spontaneously rise (happens to 3000-4000).  
The problem with Air–fuel ratio can.  I think any sensor gives incorrect information. 
Tomorrow I will try I will shoot video with work on idle speed.

You take a picture of what you are going to turn BEFORE you adjust anything........ We want to know what you plan on doing.

Earlier I not absolutely truly described a problem. 
One after another:
1 . RPM float 
2 . Breakthroughs (pushes) during movement (1000-4000 RPM)
3 . Fuel doesn't burn down, a deposit (soot) on spark plugs
4 . Sometimes (motor fail) becomes deaf during a driving (when I dump RPM to idle speed)

My possible actions:
1 . Replacement of spark plugs
2 . probably problem with supply of fuel (the fuel filter, the pump). I will try to check
3 . Can probably check sensors (TPS, Crankshaft position sensor)?

In too time when there were problems, I found that hose crankcase breather burst and passed air. I repaired a hose, but changes didn't follow.

... BEFORE you adjust anything...

I already tried to adjust idle speed  :huh2:

I am glad to any help. Thanks.