I ask for help with service.

Onibaka

Thanks to everyone involved in my problem.

You will get this engine back together and ride again .

Good luck.

BTW what do you do for a living ?

Yes, it will!

More recently I have been working web programmer and study on absentia. But just my specialty mechanical technician in the field of metalworking equipment, and before that I worked at the factory. 

Does anybody know what is the difference between crankshafts No 37064106 and No 01064131. They are both mentioned in catalogue 99-01, but in catalogue 02-07 only No 01064131 is mentioned. (My Guzzi seems to be a transitional model)

Don't worry.....Every Moto Guzzi is a transitional model !

:lol:

By the way, you were right. o-rings under the rocker arm were worn. Just in the beginning I gave the bike a person who is engaged in repair of motorcycles and asked them to replace, it was my fault because he or did not change them, or those O-rings 

Is the 10th digit in the serial number a "1" (2001) or a "2" (2002)?

2002 :thumbsup:

Somewhere in my clutter , I own a copy of Guzziology. If i can find it , it might help with the interchange of these c/shafts.

Does anyone else have a copy of this book ?

Make sure the undersize bearings are available before purchasing... That price seems to be a lot !

Yes ... A new general price prohibitive. Today I'll write in German and Italian forums. 

Konstantine, crankshaft GU37064106 is replaced by GU01064131, standart for 2A (second serie V11). In V11 engine you can mount both variants. The part is identical for Quota 1100, Sport 1100, California EV/Special/Stone 1997-2004

Konstantine, crankshaft GU37064106 is replaced by GU01064131, standart for 2A (second serie V11). In V11 engine you can mount both variants. The part is identical for Quota 1100, Sport 1100, California EV/Special/Stone 1997-2004

Thank you very much! You have pleased me.

• 3 weeks later...