I ask for help with service.

Onibaka

• 10 months later...

Hello!!!

I have a question  :thumbsup:

The oil started to leak from the generator cover. When I dismantled the motor, I replaced the oil seal which stands in front of a generator, and put a new one instead. What could have caused to oil leak? Will it be possible replace it without removing the front cover of the motor frame? And how critical is that, since I'm planning to do this sometime before the winter ...

I think you may have to remove the timing cover. If it's not leaking too bad I wouldn't worry. Over full perhaps.

Sent from my shoe phone!

Under the front left side of the fuel tank there are two bullet connectors (yellow wires) that run from the alternator to the main wiring loom. You should probably take them apart (they're AC so polarity isn't an issue), clean them, tighten the female connectors by squeezing them with pliers just a tad and then re-assembling them with dielectric grease.

• 6 months later...

The small center "nipple" is a plastic cap. Pop it out with a small flat-blade screw-driver. Under the cap, you'll see that you can use an allen-wrench to unscrew the metal part.

Here is a picture with the part off the bike, and showing how the tool fits to remove it.

IMG_4029.jpg

Once you pry off the center cap, you'll see what to do. I was puzzled for long time too - I kept trying to pry off the big part - but you only need to pop out the small centerpiece. The part in the picture has threads on the other side.

• 7 months later...

Hi everyone! I have a problem. At the end of last year I had a fall, I dropped the bike on the side on the road (~ 120 km / h). After that, during the winter I put a new steering damper, put a new front tire (Shinko 016), shot Pork chops for painting while on the rear shock absorber factory settings have been established. This year, I have found that after 150 km / h motorcycle begins to weave ( https://youtu.be/z3OQTU-kE2s?t=3m59s ) even on a completely flat road.

Maybe you have any suggestions on what should be checked in the first place? Steering bearing, suspension tuning, or perhaps after the fall the frame geometry has been damaged. Thank you in advance.

Похоже, подшипники колес. Захватите колес по одному за раз и попытаться покачать их, любое движение может быть подшипники.

Подшипники задних колес были недавно изменены. Я проверил передних когда я отложили колеса, они были в полном порядке. Мне советовали, что, вероятно, из-за падения фиксированных вилы повернуты в тройном локона. Будет ли check его, когда это возможно.

Кроме того, ослабить установку на демпфер рулевого управления в мягчайшим положение.

Именно в лузового один, но это Shyndy плотнее, чем оригинальный bitubo