I ask for help with service.

Onibaka

Clutch works terrible, although smell gone.
I have a few questions regarding the issue.
1) Reaction rod silent blocks are broken. Is it possible to replace it or I have to replace the Reaction rod entirely.
2) It’s time to replace a battery. I need ODYSSEY PC 545, and they are available with cover plate and without it, is that correct?
3) I heard that many people replace a relay, but I have no idea what is the reason. Could you please advise regarding this and what type of relay should I use for replacement?
4) If I start an engine right after it was turned off using side stand, idle is not stable (looks like the engine wasn’t warmed-up). What is your ideas regarding this? Relay ?
5) Whom should I contact regarding price and delivery of Roper plate? Pete Roper?  Is “ gutsibits” for £95.00 his product?
6) I’ve dismounted an engine and going to check a clutch, also I have to replace gasket within the left head of cylinder block (replacement of O-rings under rocker arm didn’t stop oil leakage). Is any distinctive features in disassembling those units I have to pay more attention?

Тhanks

A few answers:

1) Reaction rods and bushings are sold as an assembly. Others have made bushings to press fit using Delrin if a machine shop will make them to fit for you.

2) I have not seen PC545 with plate, but you will not need the plate.

3 and 4) The middle relay allows the bike to run with the side stand down. It is easy to replace. Also, inspect the electrical connection to the Neutral Switch on the left side of the gearbox. Make sure it is tight and sealed from moisture.

1. I have ( I think) an old rod if you want it.
  2.  Are you sure you properly replaced the o-rings under the rocker arm stands for the oil leak?
  3.  I would fix the engine/clutch noise before spending $$ on the Roper Plate . 
  4.  The replacement of all the relays will be a good idea as preventive maintenance. These can be purchased at an automotive parts store . Take one with you so they can look through a buyer's guide for a match. Some of these relays have more terminals than others , so check all of them in the fuse / relay panel .

4. The rough idle may be caused by a bad contact in the side stand switch, try jumpering across it.

If you remove the middle relay and wrap a strand of bare wire around the 30 & 87 pins, that will bypass the stand switch

Contact Agostini in Mandello del Lario , Italy or Teo Lamers ( Netherlands?)for price on used or new parts. I don't know of other large Moto Guzzi dealers in Europe. 

Be SURE before you purchase parts to make sure they are correct  !