WORTH $5500

bikelee

:mg:  They delivered the bike yesterday. I will post pictures later today. ( My Birthday !) It is very cold here in Upstate NY with temps predicted later on it the week to be near zero and below so a ride report will be a little delayed I'm afraid.  I cannot wait for Spring !! Leon

Just recently (Oct. 2012) purchased an '03 Le Mans for 55th Birthday present (to myself :grin: ).  Love it, will never sell it...Have to remind myself often of my age and to slow it down a bit on the back roads.  Did 140 miles on Sunday with a friend, when I got back home my wife asked me why I was smiling so much.  Told her I was ready for another 140.  Many happy miles to be had there Mate!  Ride safe and Enjoy!

I want to thank everyone for the good wishes and kudos. I really think I am gonna love this bike ! I have had a LeMans 1, a Ballabio and a Lemans IV and I am thrilled to have another Guzzi in the garage. Unfortunately it is freezing here in Upstate. The roads have a lot of salt on them so it makes riding my new bike just a tad worrisome. Salt eats bikes. I hope to take pictures soon. Leon 

Just recently (Oct. 2012) purchased an '03 Le Mans for 55th Birthday present (to myself :grin: ).  Love it, will never sell it...Have to remind myself often of my age and to slow it down a bit on the back roads.  Did 140 miles on Sunday with a friend, when I got back home my wife asked me why I was smiling so much.  Told her I was ready for another 140.  Many happy miles to be had there Mate!  Ride safe and Enjoy!

55? you're just a pup.. :rasta: Ride it like you stole it..

• Like 2

Your V11 Rosso is a beauty, and YES : Red is the only genuine Guzzi color besides black and Tenni-green !

One minor note:

The tiles of your flooring is a pain in my eyes ... Buy white Italian Carrara marble! Your bike deserves it... 8-)

------

Sent from Galaxy Nexus # Tapatalk 2