Ireland meeting 2013

ferguzzi

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Yep.

Everything in order, and even the weather's been organised. Ahem.

We've got people coming from the UK and Germany, as well as various parts of Ireland. Don't know about numbers yet, who knows? I've a couple of rides thought out, but there's plenty to do if you want to do your own thing.

The B&B/camping/pub is a couple of hundred metres from my place, so on Friday or Saturday maybe head to my place first to catch up.

The pub's email and website are not really the best so phoning is your best bet to book.

My full address and number to follow when we get closer to the time....

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

All set for the weekend.

Head for my place first, then you can head down to the pub to set up camp or check in or whatever.

Clonlara village is basically a 4 way crossroads. There are 2 pubs, Stritches and o Sheas. Keep them both on your left and head up that road for a mile. The road then splits. If you go right, it leads to the anglers rest(it's signposted). If you go left, my place is the yellow house on the right about half a mile up, with either my Tenni or Katana parked outside!

Weather permitting(!), we were thinking of a barbie on Saturday night, if enough people are interested.

My number's 086 8516598

Feel free to call,

Fergal.

I've got about 8 names from the uk Guzzi site coming , and Martin from Deutschland is on the way, are there any other people interested from this here V11 bunch?

Steve Waller on his ' late '01 but built and registered may '03' Cali and The Pilgrim on his '02 V11 Sport will be joining you on Friday evening along with one non forum dude on a BMW.

Stuck on the way with some unpredictable position sensor problem on my black V11KR *Sport* 'Singapura'.

Returned home to fix it.

Will take my second bike V11KS *Tenni* and try a second attempt.

Let's see how far I get... Wish I had a fresh pint of Stout here. :rolleyes:

Cheers from Bavaria

-M-

...TAPAtalk via Samsung Galaxy Nexus...