Paul Minnaert

Hi,

the formulas for the characteristic curves of the PF3C are:

0-30°                    Degree = (Voltage -0.15) * 1000/105

>30-WOT             Degree = (Voltage -2.45) * 3000/85

Cheers

Meinolf

Hi all:

I've been following this thread recently and have gotten GuzziDiag programs downloaded to use on my LeMans Rossa Corsa with an IAW 15M.C7 MY 2002 ecu.   I've gotten the cables and have successfully communicated with the ecu.  However, the IAW15x reader  that I downloaded is an empty file.  Is this because of my computer or has the file been removed from the website.?  I would like to have the reader if available.

The IAW15x EEPROM reader works but it copies the files in a .eep extension and TunePro needs a .bin file.  So, I'm unable to download my map to compare it.

\

As an FYI: I recently bought a  IAW15M .C5 V11 Lemans Sport ecu from Ebay and it works on my Rossa Corsa.  

I appreciate any help.

Frank

Hi Frank,

the download link to the reader http://www.von-der-salierburg.de/download/GuzziDiag/IAW15xReader_V0.67.zipworks and the ZIP contains the executable.

Rename the *.eep file to *.BIN and select the EEPROM XDF, then you can open and read it in Tunerpro.

Cheers

Meinolf

Hi Meinolf

I have downloaded that .zip probably 15 times and it never opens and when I extract it, there is only a statement  stating that the file is empty.  I had no problems with any of the other files.  Is anybody willing to email me their executable for the IAW15x reader?

Thanks.

Frank

Is anybody willing to email me their executable for the IAW15x reader?

Thanks.

Frank

Hi Frank, PM me your email address, and I will send you the file.

But first, you should make sure that your virus scanner is not overly sensitive, and deleting the file. I think someone on this forum reported something similar when he tried to run the reader. Try opening the zip file on another computer, or after temporarily disabling your anti-virus program. If it is your anti-virus program causing the problem, then it will also delete the file I send to you as an email attachment.

• Like 1

Thanks to all. 

I was finally able to download it on my main computer (Windows 10) by turning off McAfee - however, it appears you can't turn off McAfee through their settings application.  I had to go to Windows System Configuration to turn it off.  I was then able to download it.  However, it wouldn't execute - ? because parts of McAfee are still active?  Anyway, I copied it to my garage computer where I do my motorcycle work - an old laptop with Windows XP -and it works!!

Frank

• Like 1

I "think" I just downloaded it. It took less than a second, is 159kb and only occupies less than a quarter of my screen... down in the corner. no apparent way to enlarge it. doesn't seem quite right.   ?? I'll certainly bring the laptop if I have the software right.

this can't be right. I clicked on "measurements" and a screen opened over the toolbar. I can't do anything with it now. Can't even close it. Does it need to be hooked up to work?

Yeah, mon:

http://www.v11lemans.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=19641

And must have the correct cables:

http://www.v11lemans.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=19612&p=213372

this can't be right. I clicked on "measurements" and a screen opened over the toolbar. I can't do anything with it now. Can't even close it. Does it need to be hooked up to work?

Yeah, mon:

http://www.v11lemans.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=19641

And must have the correct cables:

http://www.v11lemans.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=19612&p=213372

:rasta:  ok, sorry.. my question didn't come out too good. :doh: I know I must hook to the ecu to use it. I'm a bit confused with what I've downloaded so far. It doesn't seem like it's all there. It doesn't look like the screen I saw last year (Dan's?) I will wait till the cables get here (just ordered) , connect, and see what I have.

• 6 months later...

Hi Meinolf

Iam trying your links to check my Co,,, but thats not easy,,, for a guy who is not a computer guy...  Is a donation the right way to go, to get going ?  Im not a cheep charly, but what is a fair amount ?

My computer is saying something like, cant open XDF files ?

I would realy like to try this link, instead of starting the bike, its snow and cold up here in Norway at the time. 

A step by step for computer dummies like me would be perfect.

Havent found that on the forum.

A clutch job is like having a great desert compare to the interweb thing.

Any advice will be highly apreciated.

Thanks Tom

Hm,, to early questions after finding this tread. A lot of reading if you have now clue.

Will read some more here, and then questions to Meinolf.( PC 3 on the Corsa)

Thanks tom