Paul Minnaert

V11 Ecu diagnostics and reprogramming

And people say motorcycle people are lo life sapiens, must be a lot of brains on the forum, Im impressed . Thanks Docc

Tom.

Hi,

Thanks much to Meinolf for the reply!

always glad to share and help.

Cheers

Meinolf

• Like 2

Hi.

Wish I could just had a coment on my Co settings. But at least I did manage a donation to guzzidiag  :)   But havent managed anything else at the moment, its a complete different language.   Lap top in for a tune up for a week, no rush. I will find somebody with the right language knowledge.  ITS all here on the great forum.

But she looks v nice half undressed in the garage  :cheese:  have another homemade IPA

More later,,   

cheers Tom.

Just wanted to thank the forum for all inputs, IT is actually Nice to find out THINGS about Your bike, and now a big THANKS to Meinolf for the road into the brain , Co = 0 :thumbsup:    It took a little while to get there.  Now I can do any rev, any gear, any speed, and 3 tiny tiny , not even a lady sneeze in around 200miles.   That I can live With   :grin: .  Did brake the p spring after 300yards from my house,, no problem spring in Stock  :thumbsup:

and yes Im happy With the extender, feels tighter.    Soon time for some 5- 6000rpm Music, ( she is loud in the tunnels, and trips in the Mountains :grin:    Now time another IPA.

Cheers tom

• Like 2

Can anyone help restore the links to download guzzidiag and TunerPro?

Thanks, Meinolf! The links all seem to be working again today.

Folks, let me know if you find broken links and I'll try to restore them. Seems that sometimes they fix themselves . . .  :nerd: