Time to Donate!

mznyc

Well he wont toot his own horn or beg for money so I will.As most of you know the site was down this week and it takes a lot of time and money to keep it running and defend it from hackers.

I just made a overdue donation,if you haven'trecently, or EVER,now is the time to do so.

The best ,and really only V11S website in the world! :notworthy:

• Like 5

I'm in too!

Just thinking of the time effort and money I've saved because this forum is just there for us.

When I found it... gone... I had a sphincter-tightening moment like when you get a Court summons out of the blue! (only happened once, a long long time ago)

Phew!

No-one I know with other makes of bike has access to anything like this - they'd give their right arms. Well maybe not

Thanks Jaap for getting it sorted anyway!

AndyH

• Like 1

This morning I was overwhelmed by all the donations I got. Thank you all! Its really nice to know my efforts are appreciated.

:notworthy:

That doesn't mean anyone who didn't donate is off the hook.If you are able please do so! As stated before,the site saves us hundreds,if not thousands of $,Euros,etc,... Well worth a small donation,anything you can spare!!!

On my VFR site the members bought the administrator a new bike when his was wrecked.Amazing community effort.Not that Im suggesting buying Jaap a new Cali,but,.... :whistle:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...