Time to Donate!

mznyc

Thanks all! I'm planning a major update this summer. Not sure exactly, but it could be that the forum will be offline a few days.

Your recent donations are very helpful. :thumbsup:

ooh, "major update" sounds intriguing . . .

As long as you don't water cool the thing and take away our beloved pushrods!  :oldgit:

Im in, will not forget,, when finally ready to deal with the co issue,, the site was down  :homer:  ( lang i trynet som en hest ) long face like a horse.

Cheers tom.

ooh, "major update" sounds intriguing . . .

As long as you don't water cool the thing and take away our beloved pushrods! :oldgit:

Don’t worry I’m planning a forum software update from 3.* to 4.something. It’s long overdue.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

• Like 1

It would be easy for a group like this to delegate folks like me to the second class "Sit down and be quiet" corner.  I am grateful to several of you for welcoming me and my CARC.  Jaap, thank you most of all for your time and investment that brings us all together.  

I'm in!

• Like 3

• 11 months later...

Somehow or another this time of the year became my 'time' to donate to the forum. I don't know if Jaap even has a spine frame Guzzi anymore but I'm thankful he cares enough to keep us 'world wide'. Thanks to administrators and forum members, old and new. What would I do without ya.:bike::mg:

• Like 6

Thanks! I don't ride a V11 anymore, but this forum has brought me a lot. And I intend to keep it going. Next year we celebrate its 20 (!) years 'onlineness'. If you have ideas on how, please let me know. I'm open for suggestions.
Before I forget: I would especially like to thank @docc for keeping things in check :thumbsup:

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

12 hours ago, Admin Jaap said:

Thanks! I don't ride a V11 anymore, but this forum has brought me a lot. And I intend to keep it going. Next year we celebrate its 20 (!) years 'onlineness'. If you have ideas on how, please let me know. I'm open for suggestions.

I believe we should celebrate by holding "SpineRaids" all over the world!

FWIW, A Spine Raid is more than one SpineFrame :mg:,  meeting up, riding :bike::race:,   +/- tools :luigi:  ,  and definitely cheers! :bier::drink:

I keep prompting Jaap (and others ) to come to the "South'n SpineRaid" in Tennessee, USA (this year: the S'xteenth!), but you can have a SpineRaid anywhere.

And even show up on a 1200Sport! ;)

29497447_1747732635290648_34131379734936

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Hey Foot;     Thanks very much for the reminder, donation is a done deal.

Jaap, thank you for having the vision to create this place and the dedication to keep it going;

This forum may not have the biggest numbers, but it fights way above it's weight class. The information is invaluable, and the community support is off the charts, the recent improved shift spring & Roper plate deal are evidence of an online forum community second to none.

Docc, tks for keeping things in order and running smoothly making it as enjoyable and productive an experience as possible.

Thanks to everyone that makes this place as special as it is; props and kudos to all of you.

Hurry up spring, ride safe and often!

Kelly

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
Before I forget: I would especially like to thank [mention=328]docc[/mention] for keeping things in check
Thanks for everything Jaap (and Docc)! I would probably not be re-joining the fold without the support of this forum. Donation sent yesterday. Be well to all.
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Done.

Many thanks, Jaap.  Many.

Docc?  Get back to work!  :P

Bill

• Like 2
  • Haha 1