Time to Donate!

mznyc

Yup it's that time.Fork it over,or your bike will be cursed by the Guzzi Gods to be banished to the barn un-riddin and cursed with bad karma,....

. . .  your bike will be cursed by the Guzzi Gods to be banished to the barn un-riddin and cursed with bad karma,....

Hey, wait . . . that's how my Sport was delivered from the factory! :o

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

I just renewed my American Motorcycle Association membership and thought it would be a good time to also make a donation here (which I did). I don't know what it costs to keep a forum like this operating, but I know I've saved money by learning to do some things myself that I've previously paid others to do. Thanks for the education.  :bier:

• Like 1

Can't say I donate hugely, but Paypal makes it easy to make a scheduled monthly payment, so that I don't notice it going out. Figure, a little regularly is better that a modest lump and then a forgotten intention.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Another bump.

I was thinking that after a few recent posts, I should ante up again to play more hands in this great card game.

But, I wasn't smart enough to find the "donate" button.  :homer:

I searched and found this thread, which, interestingly, I see started two years ago yesterday, and which I missed in its most recent revival. 

So, if it's time for you to send the forummeister a Happy Valentine's Day donation, you'll see how under the "More" button at the top.

What I donated won't buy jaap more than a couple of beers, but I imagine that with enough of the same, it might add up to a drunken orgy.    :race:

Best to all from the (frozen) top of Virginia,

Bill

• 10 months later...

Jaap now needs to raise funds for flame traps on his me Volvo!

I had no idea you spoke Dutch so fluently.   :grin:

But, yes, I'll donate now.   :notworthy:

Bill

PayPal sent.

What is the appropriate Rush song for the Administrator's Volvo wagon (aka estate)?

Probably not Red Barchetta...  maybe Subdivisions or Time Stand Still

• Like 1