Time to Donate!

mznyc

Ahhh daylight savings time. Time to set yer clocks forward to the time it really is. Time to change the batteries in the smoke detectors, and time to donate to a truly useful and enjoyable website. V11 LeMans.com

Daylight saving does not start until 25 March in the UK so you will have to wait for the donation. Sorry, have to run down to the fire station as house is on fire and bike won't start due to flat battery.

• Like 3

Thanks for the reminder, footgoose.  :mg:

And, Jaap, to you.  :notworthy:

Just renewed my "membership."  

Bill

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

So, I bought my bike that had been sitting idle for a decade. The previous owner took it to a shop 2 years ago to get it running. After a HUGE bill it was running, however it would not run with the sidestand down. No headlight brake lights etc. etc. The accurate information from the good folks on this site lead me directly to the trouble spots. Wrong relay, dirty neutral safety switch, and a few other items that got a once over.

Fresh fluids, fuel (again) a battery charge and it was boom time. It felt soooooo good to hear this beast light up. This site is invaluable .

Thanks , Gary

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

This morning my inbox was filled with PayPal donation emails! Thank you very much! Forum/gallery software liceces and webhosting are more than payed for this year,

I must be over due.

Can you PM me the means please

This morning my inbox was filled with PayPal donation emails! Thank you very much! Forum/gallery software liceces and webhosting are more than payed for this year,

I must be over due.

At the top of the page, below the banner, is a donate button . . . :thumbsup:

I must be over due.

AT the top of the home Page, below the banner, is a donate button . . .
Done

Sent from my G3121 using Tapatalk

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
There doesn't seem to be a lot of value in services you get these days. It's hard to get through a project without encountering unreasonable cost or person, and at least one hangup, screwup, or flat can't do. Bikes, autos, appliances, utilities, a/v, computer, state and federal govt. Sometimes even a frikkin restaurant can sour an evening out.

Then there's V11LM.com.... How do I love thee? Let me count the ways.

so ... possibly a little more important than they should be, are my motorcycles. The spines I own (one in particular) hold a special place as life fine tunes itself, while pushing aside less desirable activities. The guys who contribute here have my gratitude, as do all 'admin' for continued support. Hobbyist, extreme hobbyist, and pro tech. All make up a nice triage for repair, preventive care, and enhancement of my cherished toy. Giving freely their experience, advice, and instruction, and making it an easy decision to send this years' donation to V11LM.com.
  • Like 4