Cortech mount ring?

Batt57

Does anyone know (or have used) if the Cortech Dryver series tank bags will work on the V11 Lemans? The web site only lists rings for the major jap bikes and BMW. Just wondering if there is any cross over and if it will clear the tank pad.

I have a Cortech Tri-Bag that I no longer use and was going to order a strap mount for that to see if it will work as well.

• 1 month later...

Does anyone know (or have used) if the Cortech Dryver series tank bags will work on the V11 Lemans? The web site only lists rings for the major jap bikes and BMW. Just wondering if there is any cross over and if it will clear the tank pad.

I have a Cortech Tri-Bag that I no longer use and was going to order a strap mount for that to see if it will work as well.

I use a Givi tank bag with their Triumph ring on my 04 V11 Sport. I used three washers on each screw between the ring and gas cap as a spacer so the ring would clear the recess. Pay attention to the screws when you remove them - there are two short and three long. I Imagine that it's important to get the short ones  back in the right position!  I also glued the plastic ring that mates to the tank bag to the metal adapter just to provide the bag with a little more stability (since the ring no longer rests on the tank itself). I love that it go on and off in a second without straps or magnets.