Need a good MG dealer around Belgium or southern Holland

jihem

Hi all,

Getting round to finally discover more about my 2008 Griso 1200 and, yeah, what a great engine. Finally did find out why the bike was hard to get into corners (verify your tyre pressure more often, you dummy), been told why it's drinking so much (the lambda is dead and therefore the engine thinks it's on cold all the time), and going thru minor glitches that need fixes (mirrors are wider than the bike: very stupid when one has to get the bike around in traffic jams, starter fuse blowing every now and then, especially when the weather is quite crispy).

This lambda answer from a Guzzi shop is exactly why I come here with a precise question to all you Belgians or Dutch people: where can i go  to have my bike being well scrutinized and serviced with a mechanic that will answer my dumb questions and will not raise its eyes to the skies when asked to look for specifics  (like "is it on map #68?" or  "why did i blow 5  starter fuses  in a thousand kms?".

I adore my Guzzi (this is only my 5th Guzzi after all...) but i'm tired to not find a decent shop which is well equipped and with a shop owner and  mechanics who see me as a genuine person (who may have some naive questions sometimes) and not a ATM machine on two legs.

Anyhwere in Belgium ? Or TLM in Holland ? Shops with courtesy bikes are a +  but the ideal is a shop i can finally TRUST.

I have only had good experiences with the TLM workshop in Nijmegen. They really know their stuff. And Motortoer in Amsterdam also is a good technical support dealer, although I don't have any persoal experience with them.

Thank Jaap. I went to TLM when I had the Ghezzi  and they were indeed helpful. It's just quite a long way (about 200 kms)...