HA -"Angry Scotch Ale"  - that's redundant somehow. :grin:

A closer look at the Dangerous Standalone Pub reveals an entire top shelf of single malts. I suppose they'll be safe since they're on the other side and on the bottom of the world.

motowfo's top shelf is not so lucky as it is within striking distance and brakes must be bled, scotch must be snarfed. :P:

• Like 1

WOW!! Not only is beer more than just a breakfast drink .... it's a religious drink tooo!!

Grandiloquent Word of the Day: Gambrinous (GAM•bree•nus)

Adjective: -To be content and happy due to a stomach full of beer.

This word comes from a legendary (fictional?) king of Flanders, Saint Gambrinus, patron saint of beer and

brewing.

Used in a sentence: "It is my intent to be gambrinous each and every Sunday."

bi0u.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

serious... who the hell makes whisky form rotton spuds LOL... hey canadians, resepct to your whisky, spelt corectly even if from a rye not a grain... aside from the scotts and kiwi's (just) the canidian club is rather good... shove ya bourbons up ya arse LOL ;-)

serious... who the hell makes whisky form rotton spuds LOL... hey canadians, resepct to your whisky, spelt corectly even if from a rye not a grain... aside from the scotts and kiwi's (just) the canidian club is rather good... shove ya bourbons up ya arse LOL ;-)

I see that spelling is something of an obsession with dangerous :grin:

I see that spelling is something of an obsession with dangerous :grin:

yeah man, them irish twats reckon they were 1st to distel a wiskey well... parrr toooo eeee to them LOL, whisky does not have a 'E' in it.. ya pommie git 

i was 50 last Saturday an received a 25 year old Glenlivet -  1974 Strathavon. Never seen it before and never will again as my mates drunk the bloody lot ! Gits.

:homer:  :homer:  :homer:  :homer:  :notworthy:  ohh man.... hey a cobber has a 15yr glenlivit and I sampled a dram last week end, holly farking ell... god damn necter

i was 50 last Saturday an received a 25 year old Glenlivet -  1974 Strathavon. Never seen it before and never will again as my mates drunk the bloody lot ! Gits.

:homer:  :homer:  :homer:  :homer:  :notworthy:  ohh man.... hey a cobber has a 15yr glenlivit and I sampled a dram last week end, holly farking ell... god damn necter

They actually allow you to have alcohol .....?