2013 MGNOC (Inter-)National Rally - Lavigne Ontario - August 22-25, 20

SMDL

Hi, folks.

I'm sure most people already know about the upcoming MGNOC National Rally in Lavigne, Ontario, but wanted to put up a post just in case. You can find detailed information, pre-register online or download a registration form here:

http://ontarioguzziriders.com/2013_mgnoc_national_rally.html

Looking forward to seeing everyone at the rally!

Cheers,

Shaun

How about that ... I didn't know about this at all. I just might be in Ontario then so I'll try and drop in although without a Guzzi.

Thanks for the post here. Us Western Canada Guzzista don't always hear what you Eastern Canada Guzzista are up to so I am glad you posted.

I'll repost this on http://stradavarious.ca to spread the word.

Hi, Jim.

Well, we'd be happy to have you! Looks like we're going to have a great turnout, judging from the level of interest.

By the way, how did that titanium exhaust I sold you work out?

Cheers,

Shaun

Aha .... good to here from you. The exhaust worked well but of course I am trying a different exhaust this summer. I need clearance for my saddlebags but I'll probably switch back after my trip in September.

I'll be in Ontario for a family reuinion but I'll be ready for an excuse to escape so coming to your rally is really sounding like a good plan!!

Excellent -- I'll be the first to buy you a pint.  By the way, I'm actually from BC, and will be out there for a family reunion in late July.  Can you put on a rally then so I can escape, too?  :thumbsup:

Shaun

• Like 1

Thanks!  Actually, I am fortunate to have a great family, so am looking forward to seeing them all.  I lived in Langley until I moved to Toronto a few years ago, and will be staying in Cloverdale when I'm there this time.  We also have a trip to the Island planned to visit the clan over there.  Should be a great trip -- now if I only still had a motorcycle out there...

• Like 1