Griso lowered foot pegs?

DeBenGuzzi

A friend of mine needed a little more leg room on his Griso and he went with the Knight Design lower pegs and then added a Corbin seat.  The combination gave him a nice increase in leg room. 

Another thumbs up on stretching as GuzziMoto states.  Made a huge difference for me as well. 

• 3 weeks later...

I stretch but after an hour it doesn't matter and the pain creeps up, don't have that on my DD so I know its the cramped leg position. I'm going to get the 1.5in lowered and probably a shaggy sheep pad from alaskanleather I am not a fan of corbin cause they're hard as boards. I've tried one before on the V11. 

• 7 months later...

A friend of mine needed a little more leg room on his Griso and he went with the Knight Design lower pegs and then added a Corbin seat.  The combination gave him a nice increase in leg room. 

Another thumbs up on stretching as GuzziMoto states.  Made a huge difference for me as well. 

I know this is an old post, but I have the 1.5" and like them.  I have also ground the left side a few times, and wondering if I get my fat arse back in shape if I can put the regular pegs back on.

My question is on the Corbin.  Is it a taller seat than stock?

• 3 years later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Which Corban Seat did you go with, I need to get one higher without the step that traps your ass toward the tank.

I got the OK from my chief financial advisor to buy a new seat.

I was admiring a seat Corban made for a newer model Honda

I will also explore the Night Design pegs

Just ordered the lower 1-3/8 lower pegs in black along with the lower toe pegs $178 If this works it'll be a cheap fix

Now I just have to figure out the seat, they only seem to list the gunfighter for the 8V Griso, I assume it's the same for my 07 4 valve