Guzzi Parade Cadwell Park Circuit 28th September

Guzzirider

Own a Moto Guzzi? Fancy taking part in some parade laps around the superb Cadwell Park circuit on Saturday 28th September with some fellow Guzzisti?

Moto Guzzi is the featured marque of the BHR classic races that weekend, and the parade is part of the celebration. Entries need to be in by 7th September and the cost is £15.

Link to booking form: http://www.britishhistoricracing.co.uk/media/file/Cadwell%20Park%2028-29th%20September%202013%20PR5%20Parade%20Regs.pdf

Last year there were 20 Laverdas- surely we can beat that!

The £15 fee also gets you entry to the classic race meeting that weekend.

• 2 weeks later...

Christ Europe never ceases to amaze me for prices...I'm in British Columbia Canada and use our Ferries over to Vancouver Island once in a while not only do i get a seniors rate which helps and the distance Isn't as great but not any where near as expensive as your quoting...could you not take the Chunnel train or is that just as expensive to?

Stu.

• 4 weeks later...

That was a good day out! Lots of marvellous bikes, besides standing in the shadow of the Guzzis of course. What would be my favourite? The Aermacchi perhaps?
Now that you've brought the pix - this thread is even more worthless without sound ;)

Hubert