Gremlins II

czakky

If somebody wants my bad TPS let me know I probably wouldn't know what to look for.

unfortunately Hubert that is a brand new battery with those numbers.,,,

Why do I have 4 TPSs? because the previous owner gave them all to me with the bike. Not sure what he was doing.... but if you need one let me know I'm down to three now.

The numbers are ok. And also a brand new battery doesn't make much more but maybe 10 (longer) start attempts. They are small ones.

Above I was asking about the P/0. How come the P/O collected 4 of these high priced parts? What is the actual price for one, 350 USD? If you want to share them you should know the price, at least :)
Hubert

Hubert

I know how much Guzzi wants for one but here in the States we can get them from Harley dealers for around $40.

The TPS can be checked on or off the bike with an Ohm meter by watching resistance as the TPS is very gradually opened and closed. If the resistance jumps suddenly, the TPS is bad. I could not find my bad TPS with the mV readings, but the resistance method showed it clearly.

• 4 months later...

Just wanted to say thanks, blew the same fuse twice & it came down to the heavy earth wire behind the gearbox.

I just gave it a quick clean & it's a quick fix, another job on the list for when she gets pulled down.

Cheers