I saw Marquez take his first victory Moto GP in Austin this April.  Lorenzo ran a damn find race today but Marquez should've wrapped up the title two races ago. 

Big news is Burgess and Rossi parting ways after 14 years.  Colin back on a Yamaha and Nicky back on a Honda. It will interesting to see how the customer rules bikes perform vs factory bikes.   I wonder if Spies will make a comeback?

Yeh, losing BBC coverage is a pain. Dunno if I'll see any of it next year.

Great season. In the end I really wanted Lorenzo to get it...dunno, maybe just cos he's the old guy ...think Marquez was a real wake up call to him & he upped his game & rode fantastic in the last few races: previous race was just beautiful - on it every single corner every single lap...then complained he made a mistake in one corner of one lap. Guess he did what he could yesterday, but eventually it all got a bit silly when he pushed Pedrosa out, so he cleared off & left it despite crew telling him to back them up. Good to see him congratulate Marquez on slow down lap. Hondas is clearly the fastest bike round a track, but Marquez is something special & will only get better -  riding loose makes great TV, but Lorenzo is pretty special too - someone compared his style with Eddy Lawson. Be interesting to see Marquez & the Stoner of a few years back going at it.

I wonder if it's all just a bridge too far for Rossi.... & Burgess (living out of a suitcase must pall after a while)?

BT Sport have exclusive rights to Moto GP next year in the UK- you can probably watch it online but will have to pay I am sure.

Eurosport did a great job- hope BT take on their commentary team. Never really liked Charlie Cox on the BBC, and Steve Parrish seems to mention "me ol' mate Barry Sheene" at least once every 10 minutes.