4 Valves & Liquid Cooled

I tried making the bike work without any fairings, but I've since decided to hack up the front fairing (i.e. cut off the tapered winglets) and after rigging up the fairing, I think it came out

pretty nice! I will post a separate thread with more details....still a work in progress...

2013-11-10185710_zpsd4a59aa7.jpg

Sometimes when I see your guys' workspaces/garages I get a little jealous. My "shop" is also a very active cockroach hotel with bad lighting and not a flat area to speak of. Someday.....

Haha, I know what you mean! After having only a carport at my last house, I vowed to make a very modest man-cave garage at my new house (2.5 car garage). First thing on the list was lighting. Came with two globe 60W fixtures! Painted the walls white, and added 5 48" recessed ceiling troffers with 6000K flourecents. Lights up my whole neighborhood when the door's open! The racedeck flooring is nice, but has its drawbacks. I'm going to replace it in a season or two more. The Norge center-stand made a real nice divot the other day!