Naked Norge Project

chamberlin

I'm new to this game.  Perhaps a little late, but I applaud your efforts to "Sporterize" a Norge.  If you look closely at my tiny, tiny profile picture, you'll see what I currently ride. :D:thumbsup:

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Sad to say guys, I haven't ridden any of my 3 bikes in over 18 months, and things are getting tight in the garage with my BMW car obsessions! Therefore I am hereby putting up the Naked Norge for sale... At this time, I'm planning on hanging on to the V11 and the Mille-Tuono!

Please contact me if you know anybody that might be interested.

Chamberlin,

Increase your odds of a sale by putting an ad on WildGuzzi as well.

Good idea. There was a guy looking for advice recently about a touring rig - but didn't want a Norge. This might be what he wants.

...and Chamberlin - go ride those things. Isn't it peak riding season in Southern Arizona right now?

Chamberlin,

Increase your odds of a sale by putting an ad on WildGuzzi as well.

Good idea. There was a guy looking for advice recently about a touring rig - but didn't want a Norge. This might be what he wants.

...and Chamberlin - go ride those things. Isn't it peak riding season in Southern Arizona right now?

Haha, yea it's pretty nice here, although getting a little cold some days. But mostly 60-70°F in mid-day... Which also makes it good BMW car wrenching weather too... [ :grin:]