Latest updates on some of the missing members:

Ratch decided that communism was the real way forward and now lives on the North Korean coast building flood defences against the inevitable flood surges caused by global warming. He sold his V11 because he got sick of it wobbling like a bastard.

BFG was last seen paddling his canoe off the Antrim coast whilst think arty thoughts.

dlaing is working for the liberal-democrats trying to ensure legislation for mandatory steering dampers ...... it should be complete in 15 to 20 years!

Captain Nemo is in a North Korean prison .... he was caught trying to modify some old T-34 tanks and Hatchetrack fingered him for being CIA.

Greg Field is running a gun range in Colorado .... oh wait ... I think they banned guns there now! All gun licences became pot licences!!

MacGuzzi is running an old folks home somewhere in Sconnie Botland.

• Like 3

Greg Field,Gary Cheek,Carl Allison,Dlaing,Belfastguzzi,Ratchethack( I miss his wit and knowledge,and yes it's not necessary to note you don't,we've heard it many times),Dan,Docc,Ryland,Jaap,Pete Roper,Mike Wilson and many others ,all were here when I showed up in 2006 and been very supportive and helpful.

To the next generation,... :bier:

• Like 1

I still drop in from time to time but I'm just busy with other stuff and my work nowadays is centred principally on the 8V 'Nuovo Hi-Cam' bikes. While I think the V11 is a fun machine it has never really 'Spoken' to me in the same way I never really understood the attraction of Loopframes. I think that is partly because the V11 design is so riven with a myriad of small design flaws that speak of the abject poverty of the factory when it was designed. Its the classic case of the ship being spoilt for a ha'porth of tar. That and their fragility, (They really don't crash well.) has always left me feeling a bit ambivalent about them. I'm not saying they are a bad bike, simply that I as an individual have never been able to develop a passion for them as many here have.

Pete

I was sorry to see nogbad get fed up and go. We've had some low times here on the forums. Crappymoderators.

We're lucky to still have this site (thanks, Jaap!) and some really great people that hang out here. Still looking forward to riding with more of you! :race:

. Still looking forward to riding with more of you! :race:

That is going to be my goal sometime soon .... flying is going to slow down .... riding is going to ramp up!!!

Yes .... there were some good people that had a hard time here .... no fingers pointed at anyone ... we all had freedom to make choices. 

Maybe it's time for some " I heart V11LeMans.com" bumper stickers!!!

• Like 2