Sorry I have been missing guys but been pretty busy with the various shit that life trows at you, been some bad stuff but been some really good, new girl in my life well I say new we split up thirty years ago and are back together. Moving house after 30 years in the same one, moving out to the country sick of living in the shadow of Edinburgh Castle, the 31ft garage was not an attraction well thats what Im telling her. Also been busy trying to get my country Independence later this year, here is hoping. Guzzi's all still sweet and will no doubt like their new home and workshop facility. Got a new facebook page MACGUZZI come and join if ye fancy.

• Like 1

Great to see you back around!! Congratulations on the good changes and especially the garage . . . er, I mean, the lady. That's what I meant . . .

We Scots-derivatives spilled out across the seas look on admiringly at this time for Scotland. The very best of good fortune for you! 

• Like 2

Thumbs up for the dream! As a Saxon, it shouldn't be any of my concern but kind of got some idea of what it means to you guys, so best of luck! Hope it works out good, whatever.

I watch with interest!

• Like 1