V11 for sale online/ Craigslist and all others

chamberlin

That was on Craigslist for longer than I can remember. Customized (and maybe from a crash). I'll pass (again).

Saw this on another forum, thought there might be some interest here. Rosso Mandello project for a $1000.  Someone needs to grab this. :luigi:

https://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/mcy/d/2001-moto-guzzi-v11sport/6579252783.html

I emailed as soon as I found out about it. I figured whether it ended up being a parts bike for my Rosso, or a repairable bike, it was worth it for that much. Never heard back, and now the post is deleted. :(

Looked for the original thread, but couldn't find it. At any rate, the Staintunes from Laurent arrived today. Very nice. Thanks!

40193210340_8b6c0168ef_c.jpg2018-05-09_01-36-39 by Charles Stottlemyer, on Flickr

https://www.v11lemans.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=20390&p=232331

Those are pretty.

• 3 weeks later...

Only 25 miles from my house. If somebody is a serious buyer I might be able to go take a look and test ride for you.

• 1 month later...

That one looks familiar, and seems to have the major Scura issues already addressed. It looks to have the textured case paint common to all the 2002 models. I would guess it would be a bit harder to steer than most Scuras, since the fork tubes had to be pushed way down to accommodate those handlebars - but that's reversible if you prefer the standard clip-ons.

IE417, I spotted that ad last week. If you read the description looks like the seller has not owned the bike more than a couple months. Why is he selling it so soon? Did he buy just to flip? If memory serves me correct, pretty sure I saw that bike over at Two Wheels of Suchess last summer probably with the previous owner.