V11 for sale online/ Craigslist and all others

chamberlin

the real deal

MOTO-GUZZI-V11-Le-Mans-Nero-Corsa-1155_2

I need me that. My 2003 has is getting salvaged by my insurance company. Too much damage on the bike going down (with me on it) in early June when a cager decided to change lanes with me right next to him.

Interesting trio of "customs" there. On the final green one - I've seen that advertised a few times over the years. I suspect it started out as a cafe sport and the "customization" was initiated by a crash that destroyed the front end. 

That fairing makes me want to cry. Looks like a R90S or a replica of one. “German styling”

Wow, a lot of dogs out there!!!!! All this shows is I might get more for keeping mine pretty close to stock!!!

I might sell one of my v11s . I was riding them one day and though they ride different they kind of click the same boxes. Maybe sell one and get a Stelvio or Quota to get some dirt in the garage.... if you're in Southern California keep an eye out.. Might be the Lemans but that's the most sorted out but the Scura is a bit of a unicorn.... Sheesh the struggle is real....

Maybe sell one and get a Stelvio or Quota to get some dirt in the garage.... if you're in Southern California keep an eye out.. Might be the Lemans but that's the most sorted out but the Scura is a bit of a unicorn.... Sheesh the struggle is real....

Come over and test-ride my Husqvarna 701 - or let's meet in Idyllwild. From where you live, it's easy access to lot of dirt roads that you might enjoy a bike that is lighter than an Stelvio.

Wow, a lot of dogs out there!!!!! All this shows is I might get more for keeping mine pretty close to stock!!!

I might sell one of my v11s . I was riding them one day and though they ride different they kind of click the same boxes. Maybe sell one and get a Stelvio or Quota to get some dirt in the garage.... if you're in Southern California keep an eye out.. Might be the Lemans but that's the most sorted out but the Scura is a bit of a unicorn.... Sheesh the struggle is real....

Make sure you ping me first when you are thinking about letting the Lemans go.

Rox, I went through that with the Rosso Corsa/Mighty Scura. Having both in Indiana didn't make much sense. The Scura won. My friend Jim just ponied up the bux when I told him what I thought Rosie was worth. :huh2: 

For anyone that might be looking, I've ridden Rox's Lemans. It is the best running stock Lemans I've ever ridden. :oldgit:  :thumbsup: 

Keeping a look out.

Spoke to the gentleman that owns the red 2002 Lemans you’ll find over here - http://www.mgnoc.com/classifieds.html

Real nice guy. Shipping isn’t cheap to get it from MO to Los Angeles. Also A bit apprehensive about buying a bike sight unseen.

all I saw in the list was a red '03.  it looks pretty clean in the one pic. ask for some emailed photos.

sometimes it takes a leap of faith.