V11 for sale online/ Craigslist and all others

chamberlin

https://seattle.craigslist.org/see/mcd/d/seattle-fs-2004-moto-guzzi-mgs-01-corsa/6863188026.html

While not a V11 Sport... these don't come up for sale all the time. I'm surprised they don't eBay this one. $52k...

01616_3D7tNH2tOBs_600x450.jpg

5 hours ago, swooshdave said:

https://seattle.craigslist.org/see/mcd/d/seattle-fs-2004-moto-guzzi-mgs-01-corsa/6863188026.html

While not a V11 Sport... these don't come up for sale all the time. I'm surprised they don't eBay this one. $52k...

01616_3D7tNH2tOBs_600x450.jpg

I will wait until it gets to $60k So I can brag how much I spent .

7 hours ago, swooshdave said:

got some fairly unobtainable period cans and screen. seems in good shape, low miles. good early example. I'd own all 3 colors if I could. They're getting old enough now that nice ones at a nice price are rare. If looking now, I'd take condition over color.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, swooshdave said:

Unknown history with at least two owners, no Roper plate.. not willing to take that risk having seen the other bikes he's selling, an Eldo sold a ratty SP project and a nice looking Ducati with lower fairing removed..I didn't get a warm and fuzzy feeling when there.

I want to throw up.

V11 Sports are showing up in droves on one of the Facebook groups. https://www.facebook.com/groups/328264358708/

3m50Xbo.jpg

6k miles. Dude is asking $3500. I'll be in the bathroom vomiting. Yeah, it's not going to last long.

The other one there is a little rougher but still nice. No price, no key. Bet it goes cheap too.

18 hours ago, gstallons said:

I will wait until it gets to $60k So I can brag how much I spent .

Lot easier just to offer the $60k and see if they take it...

15 hours ago, fotoguzzi said:

Unknown history with at least two owners, no Roper plate.. not willing to take that risk having seen the other bikes he's selling, an Eldo sold a ratty SP project and a nice looking Ducati with lower fairing removed..I didn't get a warm and fuzzy feeling when there.

No Roper plate isn't a deal killer. Ask Pete how many plates he's sold vs number of V11s sold. If it runs it's survived so far without the plate.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, swooshdave said:

No Roper plate isn't a deal killer. Ask Pete how many plates he's sold vs number of V11s sold. If it runs it's survived so far without the plate.

Just got my Genuine MotoModa P.Roper Plate today! At 110,590 miles, I figure I better get it installed before I sleep or eat again. :unsure:

• Like 1

7 hours ago, swooshdave said:

Better yet ask Pete what happens if you ride it hard, do wheelies and run full bore up hill with out the plate.. so not knowing how it was ridden by previous owners I chose not to buy.