V11 for sale online/ Craigslist and all others

chamberlin

I'm down to one V11 and a cabinet full of parts....  Kind of regret trading my red LeMans for the Ducati ST3 sometimes... The ST3 is for sale, but I rode it 400 miles yesterday including two passes through the Santa Monica Mountains - and it is a fabulous bike. Love 'em all, can't afford to keep 'em all.

I'm enjoying the Stelvio and the Husqvarna 701 the most right now since there are so many dirt-road diaries to be written. (country song reference)

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Scud said:

I'm down to one V11 and a cabinet full of parts....  Kind of regret trading my red LeMans for the Ducati ST3 sometimes... The ST3 is for sale, but I rode it 400 miles yesterday including two passes through the Santa Monica Mountains - and it is a fabulous bike. Love 'em all, can't afford to keep 'em all.

I'm enjoying the Stelvio and the Husqvarna 701 the most right now since there are so many dirt-road diaries to be written. (country song reference)

You could easily justify getting that Lemans on CL.

^with friends like you, who needs financial advisors?

Good thing I have business travel and a family vacation that take me out of state almost the whole month... so no worries about being tempted.

21 minutes ago, Scud said:

^with friends like you, who needs financial advisors?

Good thing I have business travel and a family vacation that take me out of state almost the whole month... so no worries about being tempted.

It’s only 45 mins away... :ninja:

• 3 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, docc said:

But what would I do with a matched pair? B)

https://www.ebay.com/itm/153570093359?ul_noapp=true

s-l1600.jpg

Well, you are eventually going to wear the one you have out.

but you really need a green one, just so you can appreciate a proper V11 Sport.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Ad says “manual petcock conversion”....anybody know about this?

50 minutes ago, JBBenson said:

Ad says “manual petcock conversion”....anybody know about this?

Yeah, if your peacock takes a dump you can put a manual one in.

3 minutes ago, swooshdave said:

Yeah, if your peacock takes a dump you can put a manual one in.

Ah, I misunderstood. I do have the manual petcock, I understood the ad as the bike having a standard petcock, with reserve.

My mistake. I can still dream.

Hi Folks,

Rode my champagne  LeMans over to a shop in Blairesville, Ga. this past weekend.  While there an elderly gentleman approached and paid me a compliment about my bike.  He went on to explain that he has an '01 greenie LM that he feels is time to sell.  He was on his BMW when a Toyota p/up truck crossed directly into his path.  The ensuing collision left him with several compound fractures and he is no longer able to ride the Guzzi.

He showed me a photograph and it appears it is in excellent shape.  Only detractors were the wheels were powder coated and seat reupholstered red to match the frame. He advised he would like to get around $5K for it.  Sorry I dont have a photo, like me he is technology challenged,  but I got his phone number and told him I would post here.  For further details give him a call @706-994-1302, ask for Dennis Stone.  Wonderful gentleman.

PS- He has two residence, one here in Ga., the other in Arizona, my bad not asking where the bike is located.