V11 for sale online/ Craigslist and all others

chamberlin

Of course I’ll take it,,,  but there is a smell even from this distance.  
Cheers tom.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

In the firearms collector world, there are innumerable scams that have cribbed a pic off the web and posted an ad. If they respond, it is clear that their command of English is poor and that they simply want your money. The lack of a response speaks volumes.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

Anche se non si tratta di V11 e pur sempre interessante! 

Moto Guzzi, asta per 30 moto da leggenda: dalla Normale alla LeMans

Catawiki ripercorre il secolo di storia dell’Aquila di Mandello; all’asta 30 esemplari delle classiche del brand italiano famoso in tutto il mondo

https://www.inmoto.it/news/epoca/2021/03/12-4012302/moto_guzzi_asta_per_30_moto_da_leggenda_dalla_normale_alla_lemans/

https://www.catawiki.it/a/th/5575-asta-di-moto-d-epoca-moto-guzzi

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, v11_meticcio said:

Anche se non si tratta di V11 e pur sempre interessante! 

Moto Guzzi, asta per 30 moto da leggenda: dalla Normale alla LeMans

Catawiki ripercorre il secolo di storia dell’Aquila di Mandello; all’asta 30 esemplari delle classiche del brand italiano famoso in tutto il mondo

https://www.inmoto.it/news/epoca/2021/03/12-4012302/moto_guzzi_asta_per_30_moto_da_leggenda_dalla_normale_alla_lemans/

https://www.catawiki.it/a/th/5575-asta-di-moto-d-epoca-moto-guzzi

Quote: Even if it's not V11, it's still interesting! Moto Guzzi, auction for 30 legendary motorcycles: from the Normale to the LeMans Catawiki traces the century of history of the Mandello Eagle; 30 copies of the classics of the Italian brand famous all over the world are up for auction

• Thanks 2

• 4 weeks later...

Pretty interesting to study through 78 images with good light and decent resolution. The bike is very well presented (well, you know: "bringatrailer"). The text is maybe 99% correct, yet with a few notable omissions that say the seller doesn't really know what's been done to the bike. Gonna be interesting to see the final sale price. I reckon the Coppa Italia is one of the two most desirable V11 (along with the Rosso Corsa).

They are not my cuppa, yet I remain fantastically mystified that a finely fettled (ie: expertly molested), silver (like a Gambalunghino!), early RedFrame (Telaio Rosso !!) Sport is still worth more parted out . . .  :blink:

• Like 5

33 minutes ago, docc said:

Pretty interesting to study through 78 images with good light and decent resolution. The bike is very well presented (well, you know: "bringatrailer"). The text is maybe 99% correct, yet with a few notable omissions that say the seller doesn't really know what's been done to the bike. Gonna be interesting to see the final sale price. I reckon the Coppa Italia is one of the two most desirable V11 (along with the Rosso Corsa).

They are not my cuppa, yet I remain fantastically mystified that a finely fettled (ie: expertly molested), silver (like a Gambalunghino!), early RedFrame (Telaio Rosso !!) Sport is still worth more parted out . . .  :blink:

Though they may be the most desirable, I would suggest, is to the general population. Not to take anything from it mind, but not my cuppa either. I must say though, it was a stunning way to end the series, (I know-ScuraR) but they should have wrapped it up with an "equal" LeMans.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, footgoose said:

Though they may be the most desirable, I would suggest, is to the general population. Not to take anything from it mind, but not my cuppa either. I must say though, it was a stunning way to end the series, (I know-ScuraR) but they should have wrapped it up with an "equal" LeMans.

Not my cuppa either.

Now if they had done it all tastefully, in the faster Rosso Mandello color, different story, lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Well, it's certainly a few bidders' cuppa tea, as the bidding is edging close to 9K. Twice the price and twice the mileage of Big Red. I'll settle for what I have, thank you.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...