V11 for sale online/ Craigslist and all others

chamberlin

On 8/16/2021 at 8:05 AM, paulnaz said:

This one is over at wild goose chase, no relation disclaimer,  Happy Hunting!       https://wildguzzi.com/forum/index.php?topic=111794.0

Paul B:bier:

On 8/16/2021 at 8:17 AM, VtwinStorm said:

Not a member. Signed up, awaiting admin approval. Pics/screenshots in the meantime?

Yeah, @paulnaz, how about a direct link instead of a link to the login? I scrolled their  classifieds back to March and don't see any V11s.

No pics.... as bestos as I can do......

2002 V11 Lemans. Just under 23000 miles. Red and gray. Owned for 17 years. New Odyssey battery last year. Front forks rebuilt by RaceTech. Rich Maund seat - very comfortable. Michelin Pilot Sport tires. Typical melty 2002 engine paint. Very good running condition. Totally reliable. Paintwork decent, but it is 20 years old. Ethanol free premium always used. Great bike, but at 67 the riding position is no longer very comfortable for me. Have 5 other Guzzis, so this one doesn't get used much anymore. Clean WA title. Located about 85 miles north of Spokane, WA. Can help with shipping. Call or text for pictures. 509-675-3754. $3250

Si Abeid
Kettle Falls, WA

Paul B:bier:

• Thanks 2

• 4 months later...
4 hours ago, Scud said:

This looks like a pretty good 2003 Red LeMans for $5,000 USD asking price in Southern California.

https://inlandempire.craigslist.org/mcy/d/chino-moto-guzzi/7431180688.html

Niiiiiice bike for not a lot of money.

• 1 month later...
12 hours ago, FreyZI said:

This is a steal at that price.... and the guy is even willing to transport the bike within 200 miles of his home, for just gas money...

Even with the modifications, the bike looks tidy and the owner trustworthy.

I think we are so lucky that nobody has yet started to preempt motorcycles from private sellers the way it is happening now with cars.

Outfits like Carvana, Vroom, are hoarding certain types of cars.

Just try to search for a SMART Ev or FIAT 500 e and you will see that Carvana seems to be the only outfit to feature them, with prices two to three times more than their value.

36 minutes ago, PJPR01 said:

Nice burgundy tank color too...not that common I should imagine.  

I like that color a lot. And it's an 02 carryover which I prefer, (except the motor paint.) That wouldn't hold me back if I needed another V11.

• Like 1

200 miles would put it damn near the PA border.  If I hadn't bought Bubbles (an '02 V11LM) a couple weeks ago, I'd be making a call.

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/17/2022 at 3:45 PM, NicoNZ said:

That link takes me to Vespa :blink:

Odd, it took me to the Coppa earlier, a 1971 Vespa now . . . :blink: