Knight Design lowered foot pegs for V11

JBBenson

Just installed a set of 1" lowering foot pegs on my V11.

I wasn't having knee problems but always felt too "folded up" and my hips would get sore. I am 6' tall but have long legs. I always felt like I was perched "on top" of the V11, not "in" it.

What a difference. Much better body and leg position, less strain in general. After install (using the stock pin and spring), it took another 5 minutes to adjust the rear brake and shifter. 

Worth doing if you are taller and never felt quite "right" on the V11.

That's a nicely done, simple solution.

Although, I've often wondered why no one has fitted the Centauro parts as they look both lower and further forward.

• 3 weeks later...

I've purchased some of these pegs before...nice stuff. Stout piece. I believe they are available in black as well as some anodized colors if you like that sort of thing.

• 1 year later...

I recently picked up an '02 Scura.  I feel "perched" and would kill to have lower pegs.  Would they work on my bike, and apx. how much lower/forward are they?  Thanks, Bob..

I recently picked up an '02 Scura. I feel "perched" and would kill to have lower pegs. Would they work on my bike, and apx. how much lower/forward are they? Thanks, Bob..

They will work. They come in a few different styles, go to the website and check it out...

Those are cool but they won't ship to the US. I would get a pair, the adjustability is a good feature.

• 1 year later...

I just put a set on my Griso, wow what a difference 1-3/8 makes, I went with black to match the bike, I think silver would be better for a VII

They come in two tread patterns, I went with Sitetrax

The pegs only come in 1" (25mm) for a VII Sport but I think you will be surprised how much lower they feel $129.99

http://www.knightdesignllc.com/Products/Motorcycle/Motorcycle-Makes.html