Bristol Italian Auto Moto Festival 2014 Sat 19th April

AndyH

A bit late I know but the 2014 Bristol Italian Auto Moto Festival 2014 is taking place tomorrow.

Featured 2 wheeler marque this year is Ducati and 4 wheeler, Maserati (lovely!) but all sorts of other Italian marques will be present. Perhaps an Ercole will represent the 3 wheelers?

For anyone without plans for Easter Saturday this could be a good last minute excursion: weather chilly early but bright and dry all day.

Last year as I recall Italian bikes got into the display area for free, others parked outside.

See you there

http://www.biamf.co.uk

Just got back Andy, we rode in with hundreds of Italian bikes from Gordano services, a bit chilly but dry, plus a ride over the bridge into Wales on the way back, mucho exotica everywhere in the city centre, great day.

Mine was the silver V11 with the helmet on the mirror, next to the Centauro. Rode cross-country from Herts to the event - freezing it was! Cracking ride back later in the day through Wiltshire and up through the Cotswolds, but still cold. Hardly any traffic - bliss!

Not so many Guzzis as last year it seems.

Cars: loads of Alfas, Lancias, Fiats, Ferraris and Maseratis of course but Lamborghinis were very poorly represented. Think I only saw three there and didn't get to see that Countach somehow... not my favourite 4 wheel marque but we met up with a friend there who was hoping to get to see a Miura and was of course disappointed.