Mistral exhaust stickers needed

sailing502

I have the Mistral Exhaust on my V11 but the Mistral stickers are faded and I would like to get new ones. I have searched but have been unable to find them.

Does anyone know where I might be able to get them?

My carbon fiber Mistrals came with "For Off Road Use Only" labels riveted on, a Canadian requirement but Gord at Valley Yamaha disappeared into the shop and came out with a nice pair of "V11 Sport" badges that were sized to replace those.

Mistral_zps03a5df1a.jpg

I suggest going to the Mistral website and contacting them by email. I just did so two weeks ago with a technical question and they replied (in English no less) the next day. Www.mistralspecialparts.it

+1 on that Roy ... I think Gord put the prototype on his Sport and I got the first "production" badge when I got the Mistrals fitted ... maybe there's a bigger market for him out there ..?

Gio

Mistral1.jpg

• 3 years later...

Sorry to revive a very old thread here, but was there ever an answer?  My Tenni's cans are pretty faded and I'd be up for new replacement badges.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Go onto the mistral website and ask them nicely. A lovely lady replied almost imediately, in english, and mailed over a couple which i placed over my faded ones

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Well, she must have gotten into trouble for that, because she merely suggested that I get in touch with MG Cycle.  Or maybe you just have better moves.