04 V11 LeMans 3500 miles

DarenB68

This is a bit of a feeler more than anything else but I am considering selling my bike as I am feeling the need to thin out my collection. I am the 2nd owner and have owned it only for a short time (since Aug last year). It has receipts for over $3k prior to me taking ownership, for an Ohlins rear shock, CF front fender and Ti MG Exhaust and "race" ECU. At that time a full service was also completed. I can't say its the finest MG LeMans out there, but I haven't seen anything close in my recent Ebay/CL searches over the last 6 months, and I hate to use the word "mint" or "flawless" as if you look hard enough you might find something, but I have to say it has to be a 9.9/10. The shock and pipe have maybe 100 miles on them. The bike has a new battery and is kept in my garage on a battery tender 24/7. The paint is fantastic, and there is no peeling of paint or any discoloration on the engine. People on this forum know more than I do, but I think by 04 these machines were pretty much sorted out. The only issue I had was that the bullet connectors under the tank were very loose and I sometimes had  to "wiggle" the bars to start her up. That was sorted today.

Its a museum quality collectors bike or a rider, whatever you please.

Regarding value; I see these go all the time in the $5-6k range with way higher mileage and without the shock and Ti exhaust I have. They are somewhat rare as standard, but I think this particular bike is exceptionally rare with the very low mileage and period correct updates, and therefore I am prepared for the right owner to come along. Looking for offers.

Please PM me with questions and will get back to you right away. This site doesnt allow pic uploads that will show the detail a buyer would want so I will email those upon request.GuzziV11.jpg

Daren