2003 Moto Guzzi V11 Le Mans Rosso Corsa for sale in California

VNA

Up for sale is my beautifully rare 2003 Moto Guzzi V11 Le Mans Rosso Corsa. I purchased her three years ago in Vancouver Canada. It was a fly 'n ride purchase with 15k on the odometer. The odometer stopped working at 20k and I added a bicycle computer which stopped working at 19k. I'm guessing that she's at 43k now. Regularly schedule maintenance has been done at Mickey Cohen Motorsports in Southern California. 

The previous owner added heated grips, bar risers and a Power Commander. I added the beefy cylinder guards, Manic Salamander bar end weights and Hepco & Becker luggage rack. Hepco & Becker cases are NOT included with sale. I will include a Laminar Lip. She's in great condition. The previous owner tipped her over in gravel hence chipped paint on the cylinder heads and left pork chop. The left side upper fairing bracket has scraped paint. She has the plush Ohlins and Brembo's and aurally stimulating Moto Guzzi titanium exhausts.

She has been well ridden and loved. In 2012 I took her on a 12k trip; touring four Canadian Provinces and 31 states. As to be expected, she performed flawlessly. As much as I love her, I'm putting her up for sale to get a different Guzzi. I'm eyeing the V7 Stone. Mainly because I'm on the short side and love the compact size of the V7. My other bike is a Triumph Street Triple that I've put 80k on. I'm thinking I'll stick with lighter weight bikes and I most definitely want to stay in the Moto Guzzi family.

Local California sale preferred.

Asking $6300 OBO

PM for more photos and any questions.

I'm open to trading for a 2012-14 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone.

4McGraw-M.jpg

JasP.jpg

P1130762.jpg