knock knock

4corsa

Just checked the website map and not a single ethanol free station in NJ - thanks Gov. Kris Krispy!

Hopefully a few tankfuls with Engine Med Rx will do the trick.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok so I get to mark two threads as "solved" in one weekend - that'll never happen again! So after installing the PC III and loading the map for Mistral Exhaust / stock air box, AND running through two tankful with Yamalube Engine Med Rx, I have no more pinging! I know I should have been more scientific and tried them separately, but I have no patience. The bike immediately ran better with the PC III, but still pinged a bit at the end of the first tank with the Engine Med Rx. But by mid way through the second tankfull, I couldn't get it to ping no matter how I opened the throttle or at what rpm. So to recap, I'm running Mistral Exhaust with K &N filter on the stock box, Power Commander III with map loaded for the Mistrals (richer map), and now using Engine Med Rx regularly (will probably use every 2nd or third tankfull moving forward), and my Scura has never run smoother or stronger - such a pleasure to ride now!

Thank you for all the help!